24 HOURS OF PRAYER
October 29th @ 5 P.M. – October 30th @ 5 P.M.
How will this work?
The mission of Prairie Heights is to connect those apart from God with Christ and a church family. In this season, we need community more than ever. We believe one way we can do this is through prayer. Praying Dangerously for God’s will in our lives and the lives of our community.
During this time there will be 2 opportunities for prayer.
- The lobby at Prairie Heights will be open the entire 24 hours so you can come and spend as much (or as little) time as you have praying over the requests collected during the Dangerous Prayers Series.
- You can also sign up for a time slot where a PH leader will guide you and equip you on how to pray dangerous prayers for yourself and for others.
How do I prepare?
- Reserve a spot for the in person experience through this link and confirm your time slot. The confirmation email will include a “Magic Link” to confirm your registration. This needs to be done within 5 minutes of receiving the email or the link expires.
- Bring your bible, a journal.
- Be praying ahead of time for those request already submitted under the themes of: Addiction/Mental Health, Medical Healing, Marriage/Family/Relationships, God’s Purpose, and Salvation for Others.
How do I pray?
We love using this simple model to guide us in prayer. P.R.A.Y. can be broken down like this:
Praise. Thank Him for all that He is doing in your life and around the globe.
Reflect. Pause and reflect on some ways that you can become more Christlike through this.
Ask. It’s time to ask God to work in the ways that only He can.
Yield. Sit quietly and listen. Let God’s works and words soak in.