Service times are 9am, 11am and 1pm for in person services. You can also watch LIVE online at 9am and 11am!
As you may anticipate, things look a little different. We know there is a wide range of readiness in regards to returning to in-person services, and we know it is important to make wise choices that keep Prairie Heighters safe. Our plans give you the opportunity to attend safely, or watch from home if you aren’t ready or able to gather together yet.
Kidventure is available for Kindergarten-5th graders with limited class sizes (15 people per room). Register your kiddos below (before Sunday at 8 AM) to ensure their spot:
Let’s work together to stay healthy
What Prairie Heights is doing:
- Our services are touchless (no high-fives, handshakes or hugs) and all high-touch areas are thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Our staff and volunteers are required to wear a mask inside of the building. If you are attending, you are not required to wear one.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Water fountains are not open or usable.
- No offering baskets will be passed. Instead there are secure, designated drop-off locations for those who want to give by cash or check.
- We are not distributing programs, cards, or pens.
- We are not currently serving coffee. Feel free to bring yours from home!
How you can help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online LIVE at 9am or 11am. The recorded message is available on Mondays.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Masks are not required for you to attend church, however, feel free to wear one if that makes you more comfortable.
What about kids?:
- Kidventure is open for K-5th grade (the Jungle & Summit).
- Families must register their children (above) to ensure space. We are following CDC recommendations for childcare (15 people/room).
- Volunteers are wearing masks; kids are not required to wear them.
- Programming has been modified to maintain social distancing as much as possible (ex. no hand holding or close proximity activities).
- Not sure if you are ready for the Kidventure experience or have children that are too young? We have activity bags available for children to take into service and take home with them.