On Sunday, June 21st, we will be back in person! Service times will be 9am, 11am and 1pm, with online services as well!
As you may anticipate, things will look a little different. We know that there will be a wide range of readiness in regards to returning to in-person services, and we know it is important to make wise choices that keep Prairie Heighters safe. Our plans will give you the opportunity to attend safely, or watch from home if you aren’t ready or able to gather together yet.
You will need to register for the service of your choice to ensure we maintain a safe 50% capacity.
Let’s work together to stay healthy:
What Prairie Heights will be doing:
- Our services will be touchless (no high-fives, handshakes or hugs) and all high-touch areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Our lobby will be closed. You will be ushered into the auditorium with anyone you came with for service and then ushered out into the parking lot, where you can choose to gather.
- Our staff and volunteers will be required to wear a mask inside of the building. If you are attending you are not required to wear one.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering baskets will be passed. Instead there will be secure, designated drop-off locations for those who want to give by cash or check.
- We will not be distributing programs, cards, and pens.
- We will not be serving coffee. Feel free to bring yours from home!
- We are working hard behind the scenes to be ready for LIVE Stream. Until we are ready to live stream each week, we will be posting a recorded message online at 4pm each Sunday.
How you can help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online (we will be posting recorded messages at 4pm each Sunday).
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Masks will not of required by our guests, however, feel free to wear them if that makes you comfortable.
What about kids?:
- Beginning July 12th, Kidventure will be open for K-5th grade (the Jungle & Summit)
- Families must register their children (above) to ensure space. We will be following CDC recommendations for childcare (15 people/room).
- Volunteers will wear masks; kids are not required to wear them.
- Programming has been modified to keep your child/ren safe (ex. no hand holding or close proximity activities).
- Not sure if you are ready for the Kidventure experience or have children that are too young? We will have activity bags available for children to take into service and take home with them.